- Never argue with or verbally abuse an official; observe the Laws of the Game
- Accept defeat with dignity
- Conduct themselves in a sportsman-like manner and respect fellow players, coaches, managers and referees and the achievement of opponents
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others
- Be professional in, and accept responsibility for, your actions
- Refrain from using any obscene language
- Respect every individual – treat everyone equally
- Maintain a high level of integrity – operate within the laws of the game and in the spirit of fair play
- Be a positive role model – be fair, considerate and honest. Time spent is a positive experience
- Have a high level of professional responsibilities – display control, courtesy, respect, honesty and dignity to all involved (players, parents, spectators, officials)
- Refrain from any form of abuse, harassment, discrimination and victimisation towards others
- Accept losing without undue disappointment
- Never ridicule or shout at a player for making a mistake – Be positive and encourage
- If you disagree with a match official's decision - raise the issue through the appropriate channel; BMAFC Committee or AFF. Do not question their judgment or honesty in public.
- Show respect to your team's opponents
- Show respect to your opponent's supporters and coaches
- Respect all club facilities
Failure to comply with this code may result in BMAFC taking disciplinary action in accordance with the Code of Conduct of NZF.
Remember that your club is run by volunteers who give up their time to make football enjoyable.